Working Holiday Visa
How to apply for the visa:
Go to the Taipei Representative Office in the EU and Belgium to submit the following documents IN PERSON:
1. A completed and signed visa application form for the working holiday program ( https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw)
2. Luxembourgish passport valid for at least fifteen months from the day the visa is issued + 1 photocopy.
3. Luxembourgish ID card + 1 photocopy.
4. Two 2-inch color passport photos.
5. Proof of overseas travel health insurance for the duration of stay.
6. A legalized certificate of good conduct + Chinese translation
a. Documents to be prepared before coming to Taipei Representative office in EU and Belgium
b. Procedure for Document Legalization in Taipei Representative office in EU and Belgium
7. A legalized medical report issued within the past three months
a. 健康檢查證明應檢查項目表 Medical report .pdf
b. Documents to be prepared before coming to Taipei Representative office in EU and Belgium
c. Procedure for Document Legalization in Taipei Representative office in EU and Belgium
8. Proof of a valid return ticket or sufficient sources to purchase one
9.Proof of sufficient financial resources (at least €2500)
10. 3 working days to issue the visa
Pay the non-refundable application fee of 86€.
IV. Type of Visa issued: Visitor Visa
1. Luxembourgish participants will initially receive a six-month visa which can be extended for additional six months.
2. No later than 15 days before the expiry of their six-month visa, participants may apply for the extension at the National Immigration Agency service center in their city or county of residence in Taiwan.
4. No further extensions or changes to visa type will be permitted thereafter.
V. Other information
1. Working Holiday Program visas are issued to a maximum of 40 participants per yer.
2. Participants are permitted to engage in either employment or study/training for no more than six months of their stay. Changing employers is allowed.
Taipei Representative Office in the EU and Belgium
Square de Meeûs 26-27
1000 Brussels * How to get to Taipei Representative Office?
Telephone: +32 (0)2 28 72 800
FAX: +32 (0)2 51 39 590
E-mail : email@example.com
Please be aware that all the supporting documents must be translated in english or chinese.
You can find a list of experts by tapping the link below: