Type of Visa issued: Visitor Visa
- Taiwanese participants will receive a long-term visa for a duration of 12 months.
- No further extensions or changes to visa type will be permitted thereafter.
How to apply for the visa:
Go to the https://www.investinluxembourg.tw/zh/新聞/ to submit the following documents IN PERSON:
- A completed and signed visa application form for the working holiday program
- Taiwanese passport including the identity number of the holder, valid for at least fifteen months from the day the visa is issued + 1 photocopy.
- Two 2-inch color passport photos
- Proof of overseas travel health insurance for the duration of stay.
- A legalized certificate of good conduct + English translation
- A legalized medical report issued within the past three months
- Proof of a valid return ticket or sufficient sources to purchase one
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (at least €2500)
- It can take up to 15 working days for the visa to be issued
- Pay the visa fees (180€)
1. Working Holiday Program visas are issued to a maximum of 40 participants per yer.
2. Participants are allowed to engage in temporary employment with one or multiple employers during the period covered by the long-term visa.
Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office Taipei
Suite 1812, 18 Floor, No. 333, Sec. 1 Keelung Road, Taipei 11012, Taiwan
Telephone: +886 2 2757 6007
Website : https://www.investinluxembourg.tw/zh/新聞/
If you have specific questions concerning a visa in Luxembourg, please send an e-mail to email@example.com